On the Water Wednesday
We have looked at the wind forecast for the next few days and it is not looking like we will get out until Wednesday. SO, that being said, ALL programming (competitive and rec) will start at their regular times (5:15am and 6:15pm). Please make sure you sign-up....this includes the competitive group.
THINGS TO KNOW:
1. Masks are welcome, but not mandatory. We ask that you social distance as much as possible.
2. Please use hand sanitizer located inside the door of the boathouse
3. ALL MEMBERS (Competitive, Rec, private boat owners and 10 Row pass MUST use sign-up sheet). The sign-up link will also be under the program pages here on the website. Link below.
4. Communications (weather, cancellations, etc) will be done through WhatsApp and email
5. Please bring reusable water bottles, if you choose to use single -use plastic bottles, please take them home with you to recycle. The recycling bin at the boathouse will be for paper only.
6. There will be water available again at the boathouse to refill water bottles
7. We will continue to wash all equipment after each row
ROWING SIGN-UP Google Doc link:
See you Wednesday!